phone : ++49 7661 61738
fax : ++49 7661 62562
In the middle of the Black Forest, yet close to Freiburg
holiday apartment**** is located at the entry of the Zastler Vale,
just beneath the forest, about 3 km away from the climatic health
resort Kirchzarten, some 8 km away from Freiburg and only a stone's
throw from many wonderful skiing and hiking areas of the Black Forest.
(Access description : see at the bottom of this page.)
With each season there is something new awaiting discovery - you only
have to step out of the door. One is never short of activities: skiing
and cross-country skiing, hiking, mountainbiking, racing cycle touring,
and so on. The Schauinsland, the Feldberg and many other local
mountains are waiting for your visit. And the Wine Road of Baden also
is in the vicinity.
The owner of the apartment, Hartmut Bölts, himself several
German race cycle champion, will willingly tell you about the many
The location of the holiday apartment also is ideally suited for
participants in training courses at the "Kurhaus" (house of health) of
Kirchzarten - it is easily and quickly accessed both by car and bike.
The house is part of the Zastler estate, located at the left of the
background in this photo (arrow).
The holiday apartment
spacious three-room apartment at the ground floor of a newly built
house comprises everything required to ensure two to four persons a
comfortable and relaxing stay :
- 2 bedrooms, 1 living room, a total of 67 sqm
- parquet floor
- large terrace
- fully equipped kitchen
- large bathroom with 2 washbasins
- washing machine
- satellite TV
A wintery view from the house
No Boredom Possible !
simply impossible for you to experience boredom, even during a
prolonged stay. The region offers a huge wealth of activities for
everybody's taste, for both the younger and the elder. These are only a
But of course, if the only thing you wish to do is to spend some well
deserved time doing nothing at all, you might for example enjoy
satellite TV in the apartment.
- Europe's hugest leisure park, the Europapark in Rust,
lays only one car drive's hour away !
- An abundance of spectacular mountainbike
and racing bike tour itineraries
are available across the Black Forest, from a gentle ride through the
lovable Dreisam Valley to the downhill trails on the Schauinsland
mountain or in Todtnau. Tell us what you like and we will gladly
provide a choice of itineraries.
- Endless hiking - whether you want
to go out for a
gentle stroll or are a hardcore hiker, possibilities are infinite. And
if you enjoy "nordic walking", we well be happy to lend you the
- The nearby game enclosure of the Steinwasenpark
offers an impressive range of animal species living in a natural
- The Titisee and Schluchsee
lakes are easily reached.
- The Europapark in Rust is
Germany's largest theme park and adds new attractions each year to an
already huge offer.
- The city of Freiburg in the Breisgau
a visit. Those who have visited it once always come back eagerly - not
only for its immense cultural possibilities.
- The cuisine of Baden and the Wine
Roads of Baden
await with culinary delights. The wine amateurs will gladly notice how
close the mount Kaiserstuhl is - with its many producers who serve wine
and a tasty "flamecake" to the patrons of their
- Two more mountain ranges are located nearby: the Alps
and the Vosges.
- France is only some 40 km away,
just across the nearby Rhine river. The whole Alsace
is at your disposal. Its two major cities, Strasbourg
and Mulhouse, are quickly reached.
- Switzerland also is close : Bale
is some 60 km away.
- Per night, when 1 to 3 nights are booked : Euro 60,00
night, when 4 or more nights are booked : Euro 50,00
- Fee for cleaning upon departure (once per stay) :
- The above prices are valid for 1 to 2 guests
- Each additional guest starting with the third : +
Euro 7,50 per night
This is a no-smoking apartment.
The holiday apartment is located at the ground floor of the house -
with a convenient car park just outside the door.
phone : ++49 7661 61738
fax : ++49 7661 62562
We look forward to your visit !
- Motorway "A 5", exit "Freiburg Mitte" (= Freiburg
Center), follow "Donaueschingen".
- Remain on this road for many kilometers, it will lead
through the whole city of Freiburg. Still follow "Donaueschingen". The
same road soon becomes the Federal Road 31 (B31 - Federal Roads are
identified by yellow street signs).
- This will lead you through a two-part tunnel. About 4
after the end of this tunnel comes the exit to "Kirchzarten". Follow
- Follow the road to Oberried (about 4 more km). During
the drive, you will notice the town of Kirchzarten on your left.
- After a short drive, turn left to "Oberried".
- Follow the priority road, which makes a sharp left
close to the "Hirschen" guesthouse. (Turn left there, do not head for
the center of the village.) You are entering the Zastler vale.
- About 700 meters after the sharp left turn, you will
a green street sign with "Zastler" written on it. By that sign, turn
left and cross a small bridge over a creek. Immediately after the
bridge, turn left once more.
- Follow the street to its end for some 100 meters and
right. There the street starts to climb. House number 7 is located on
the left side of the street.